Where in WDW is your “happy place”?

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Thunderstorms and electrical storms can be beautiful but you won't catch me reveling in one while walking through a park, no matter how many lightning rods and magical Disney force-fields!
Those force fields are just a myth. True story -- family and I were leaving DHS about 3 pm on a dark, windy and cloudy day. As we got to the tram stop, the sky opened up. Torrential downpour, 40-50 mph gusts and tremendous lightning bolts had me looking for Asgardians strolling about. We were parked at the far end of the row (natch!) and when we finally got to our car, turned on the radio and learned we were in a tornado warning (!) and a severe thunderstorm warning area. Had to run the heater on full all the way back to the Tampa area because we were all soaked to the skin.

Old B.O.B

I am most at peace passing this house, while wishing I could live there forever and sit on the porch waving as the boats go by
CF4F6EFA-C226-4FD9-A50E-10BAFDA57C47.jpeg

Amy Brewer

Standing by the castle when the trumpets begin to sound and "Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls...." - signifying that the Festival of Fantasy is just around the corner.
Or walking down main street and the UP soundtrack is on the loop.

Michaelson

Like everyone else, I, too, have several locations that bring 'warm and fuzzies' to mind, but I have to say the FIRST time I know 'I've arrived' is after I've gone through all the gauntlets of bag check, ferry ride, then ticket booth at MK that I finally KNOW I'm in the park and only have to concern myself with the activities of the day!

That, and ESPECIALLY when I have my first cup of Joffrey's coffee in hand before we get on the ferry to cross over to MK and see the smiles on my families face when they, too, have THEIR cups in hand. THAT'S when I know I've arrived! :-D

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom