Where in WDW is your “happy place”?

KCheatle

Original Poster
Whenever I’m in a painful situation (like getting a cavity filled) or a “push through” situation (like finishing the last mile of a tough run), I go to my happy place. Shockingly, mine is at WDW ;) I assume most of yours are, too.:)

Specifically, I transport myself to walking down Mainstreet USA first thing in the morning when I can hear the music in the background and really smell the bakery and Starbucks.

What’s your WDW happy place?

F9E512B8-E157-4040-A422-24442337B9F7.jpeg

Magenta Panther

Whenever I’m in a painful situation (like getting a cavity filled) or a “push through” situation (like finishing the last mile of a tough run), I go to my happy place. Shockingly, mine is at WDW ;) I assume most of yours are, too.:)

Specifically, I transport myself to walking down Mainstreet USA first thing in the morning when I can hear the music in the background and really smell the bakery and Starbucks.

What’s your WDW happy place?

View attachment 287229

Your picture says it all for me. Walking down Main Street and seeing the Castle waiting for me at the end. There's no happier place on earth.

LUVofDIS

Sadly, the two places that I think of are EE and Mission Space.

EE because how much fun the wife and I have posing for the picture and Mission Space Orange. Not the best attraction, but the feeling that is felt under all those G's, it just cant be beat.

I wish my happy place was Splash (there is actually a happy place there), or Maharajah Jungle Trek but no it is the two mentioned above.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom