Where In The World

luv

My all-time favorite was having a quiet breakfast in Tusker House, but those days are long gone, lol.

I think the thing I get happiest about now are Crystal Palace breakfasts, because I so rarely do them. It's one thing I can still look forward to and enjoy as a special treat.

I like to stand and look at the water in the AK. It's so peaceful. Nobody ever stops to just look. I'm always the only one. There can be a million people buzzing about, but there is never anyone waiting to stop and look around, so I can stand there all day, if I want. :)

Soarin2u

The Hammocks at the Coronado late at night. The warm lights, the light splashing water, the quite-no- people atmosphere with a hint of Mexican music, yep that's my happy spot. Plus I can sit there in Pajamas and rock myself until I am tired and then go back to the room to immediately fall asleep.

barnett

The small side street off of Main St. - there is a bench right outside the gift shop where you can hear the 'music teacher' and piano music from the open window labeled Music and Dance lessons. I always spend a little time there because it reminds me why I love WDW and why I go as frequently as possible.

Cmdr_Crimson

It's Either.......
Innoventions West
DSC03688.jpg

Or Electric Umbrella
DSCN0878-1.jpg

Eating This..
WDWMAY2009-Panasonic9mp241.jpg

But, It isn't complete with out a little Music..Of course

I don't know what it is about these places but, I feel happier...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom