Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

InnKpr

I got an update about school. We’re going to be able to go into lab in small groups for a couple days to complete our lab tests, and everything else will be done online. We still don’t know what will be done about making up clinical time, but as of now it’s canceled indefinitely.

My first online test is due by Monday. It’s going to feel kind of weird taking a test with the webcam watching me. I’ll be scared to look away from the computer and have my instructor think I’m cheating.
I'm sorry there have been so many road blocks to you completing this. You're a hard worker, and I know it'll pay off once this all passes and things get back to normal. Keep at it. We believe in you!

trr1

March 26

March 27

March 28

March 29

March 30

March 31

APRIL NATIONAL MONTHS

National weeks in April

April 1st

April 2nd

Last edited:

Goofyernmost

He’s also scared to go in the yard when the grass is wet. That’s fun.
My daughter has a 4 year old Pit. She's one of the sweetest dogs I have ever seen and is very strong and muscular, but afraid of everything. After 3 years, all of a sudden she developed a fear of the dining room. No one knows why, but she will walk a long way around to avoid walking through the room. She will occasionally forget and come into the room to see what human food she can get people to give her, but will quickly realize that she is afraid of the air molecules in the room and turns to hightail it out of the room.

Last edited:

Songbird76

Okay, hypocrite time.

Today is leftovers day. I just heated some avocado oil with garlic, added some leftover linguine, salt and pepper, heated it through, and then added grated Parmesan.

It was sooooo good. And you know, garlicky.

If garlic repels COVID like it does vampires, we’re all going to be fine in this house.
If garlic repelled Covid like it does vampires, I don't think China or Italy would have been in this mess. But it's sure a delicious way to try, right?

Songbird76

Our numbers here in my town went from 10 to 17 yesterday. We're becoming quite the little hotspot.

So yesterday afternoon I got an alert from a news site I'm subscribed to that they are strengthening regulations again here. Before, you could be out in public with up to like....5 people as long as you were 1.5 meters from each other. Now, they changed it to 3 people, but one news site says 3 or more people will get you a fine of up to 400 euros per person, and another says more than 3 people. So it's unclear if 3 is an ok number. But now the distance doesn't matter...even if you are 1.5 meters from each other, you'll get fined.

We had been driving a couple of people to work. My job is now 25 minutes away....the company moved to a different town, and not everyone has transportation. But with the new rules, since we're not family, it's illegal for us to carpool. Some people in Brabant were fined for carpooling. What's stupid is that buses still go, so now these people have to sit on a bus with strangers, but can't get in a car with someone they know. And the bus only goes once an hour, so if they limit the number of people who can get on the bus so they can keep that distance, some people might not be able to get on the 1 bus that goes. I feel SO bad...I can't help them by giving them a ride, even though we are working together anyway. I can't save them money for the bus. I understand the social distancing, but we're at work together and you can't always avoid coming in close contact. I have had to train new people the last 2 nights and that means standing right next to them, showing them how the scanner works and I have to be able to see the screen so I can tell them what everything means. There is no way to do that from a meter and a half away. I CAN'T be distant. And when there are 4 people working in a zone, some people are going to have to be in the same row sometimes, so there's no way to avoid contact sometimes. It just can't be done. But I can't let them in my car because they are only sitting a meter away instead of 1.5 meters, even though we've possibly been inches apart half the night. :rolleyes: :banghead:

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
What about those shoulder pads, in the black and white checked jacket, on the woman next to Pinkie?! She looks like a linebacker. :p
She was still living her Dynasty years.

She was my support staff on and off for about a decade. Quite the character. Even into her 70’s (last time we worked together), she still had better legs than 90% of women in their 20’s.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom