Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
We got a box of Dilly Bars and a box of Buster Bars for the boys, a large milkshake each, AND Mike got a medium plain cone - no photo.

I finished almost half of the shake by the time we got home. My headache was better, my bad mood was lifting, so I gave the rest to Ski. (A wee bit too much strawberry for me.)

D5341B1A-6655-4AAD-8541-9E6D31C2900C.jpeg

SteveBrickNJ

Curious! What does a quarter have to do with Costco?
Costco has "locks" on the shopping carts. The carts are released by inserting a quarter into the lock thingee. When you are done with the cart you return the cart to the designated cart area and you get your quarter back. It does successfully keep people from leaving individual carts randomly scattered all across the parking areas.[/QUOTE]

Goofyernmost

Costco has "locks" on the shopping carts. The carts are released by inserting a quarter into the lock thingee. When you are done with the cart you return the cart to the designated cart area and you get your quarter back. It does successfully keep people from leaving individual carts randomly scattered all across the parking areas.

Must be a local thing, but then again I haven't had a Costco Membership for about 6 years now, so maybe they are all like that.

Last edited:

SteveBrickNJ

Must be a local thing, but then again I haven't had a Costco Membership for about 6 years now, so maybe they are all like that.
[/QUOTE]
Well @Goofyernmost , it's my fault...it was a mistake on my part to assume that since MY Costco does that....every Costco does that.
Have a great day:)

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
There are still 11-12 days to go, but as of today, the knee is not better, the hip is worse, and I will probably have to swallow my pride a couple of days and get a wheelchair.

Bus to MK for sure, because I don’t see how I can possibly walk from the current tram drop off to the monorail/ferry.

Not the trip I envisioned, but it is what it is. I actually have most of my post-surgery meds left, and Mike says I have to bring them.

PUSH

Original Poster
There are still 11-12 days to go, but as of today, the knee is not better, the hip is worse, and I will probably have to swallow my pride a couple of days and get a wheelchair.

Bus to MK for sure, because I don’t see how I can possibly walk from the current tram drop off to the monorail/ferry.

Not the trip I envisioned, but it is what it is. I actually have most of my post-surgery meds left, and Mike says I have to bring them.
The MK parking lot is a major hike. Unless it's changed, Epcot is, too, if you get parked on the right side of the lot. When I was there you had to walk all the way over to the left lot, then down and around construction walls before circling back to the entrance.

Wrangler-Rick

Just Horsing Around…
Premium Member

00E1C011-9A63-412D-ABFB-AF85F0D2BC20.jpegYou should just get a scooter!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom