Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

SteveBrickNJ

So glad I am off work the next two days. I sort of feel like Tigger and still feel like I am bouncing after a busy shift today. I am a Crew Member at a Trampoline Park. :)
I bet it is loud as well as visually stimulating. I am a 5th grade band director who has to walk through the lunch room when kindergarten and 1st grade are eating lunch. I can imagine your Trampoline Park job I think😉

Thingamabob

I bet it is loud as well as visually stimulating. I am a 5th grade band director who has to walk through the lunch room when kindergarten and 1st grade are eating lunch. I can imagine your Trampoline Park job I think😉
It is loud pretty much all the time and kids and even adults jumping all over the place. It is a fun job, but even after 5 hours of it I am pretty exhausted.

Thingamabob

I live in Canada. We get clouds like that November through April. They’re usually full of snow. Or sleet. Or hail. Sometimes, freezing rain.
You would think we would get some of those beautiful clouds being only one State away and especially during hurricane season when the winds are blowing, but they don't ever seem to look like that. My family has always joked about that as we drove across the border into Florida in how the clouds were so fluffy cotton white and the sky was much bluer. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom