Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
You're weird....
Yeah, but she’s still right.
Lots of foods are better the next day - lasagna, stew, virtually any casserole, because ... science.

Another reason not to waste leftovers: They often taste better the next day. ... Proteins may continue to break down and release amino acids such as glutamate that make food taste more savory (umami); other amino acids react with sugar to produce new flavor molecules if browning occurs during the reheating of leftovers.

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
Lots of foods are better the next day - lasagna, stew, virtually any casserole, because ... science.

Another reason not to waste leftovers: They often taste better the next day. ... Proteins may continue to break down and release amino acids such as glutamate that make food taste more savory (umami); other amino acids react with sugar to produce new flavor molecules if browning occurs during the reheating of leftovers.

CpTfbZAVYAAZyUC.jpg

NYwdwfan

^^^what she said

NYwdwfan

I quit watching anything disturbing years ago. With the one major exception of overtime hockey playoff games.

With the exception of Stranger Things and Lord of the Rings, I am generally not into anything mystical. Made up space stuff - I can watch all day. Dragons and potions and stuff - nope. I do find it fascinating that people I regard as reserved and someone straight laced (my parents) are OBSESSED with GoT.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Ok. I have decided to start watching Game of Thrones to see what the fuss is about. Maybe Season 1, Episode 1 tonight...
Pass.
We may be the only 3 people on the planet to never have seen an episode.
I’ve never seen a single episode. Unfortunately I “heard” some of it last week. Double pass.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom