Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

MinnieM123

Premium Member
P!nk dropped her new album today. Every time she puts out new music, it's different from what she's done before, but I still love it. Hurts 2B Human is so good.

^Not that anybody really cares, but I love her.

We all know you love her!! :joyfull: Every now and then, you play homage to Pink. ;) She's been around for quite a few years. That indicates that she's still growing and evolving, as one of this generation's most talented entertainers.

NYwdwfan

Sat thru a rain delay at Citi Field last night. We were invited to a friend’s luxury suite so the delay was just an extension of the party going on. Got to see them remove the tarp and ready the field for play which was pretty cool to see. Also got to watch the Hockey playoffs outside in a baseball stadium while surrounded by thunderstorms - which was definitely weird. Here are a few photos:

8EC23181-F25C-44C4-ADC1-E88FF2CF5554.jpeg8CEEDD7A-2EBA-4FCB-A48D-7CDA69DD9C15.jpegBBE3DCD9-DD0A-48E2-9C63-5D43B4896EE3.jpeg5C64E870-2A9F-4FAF-AAAF-B8DFB19BCEDE.jpeg1BD90CF8-1740-4F69-B8EC-6043FBF8ADCC.jpeg9CC39A43-0AF3-43B2-AA9D-ED483D4D4B85.jpeg564F7842-5F6C-4B0F-B541-C115DFBC74BF.jpeg

SteveBrickNJ

Sat thru a rain delay at Citi Field last night. We were invited to a friend’s luxury suite so the delay was just an extension of the party going on. Got to see them remove the tarp and ready the field for play which was pretty cool to see. Also got to watch the Hockey playoffs outside in a baseball stadium while surrounded by thunderstorms - which was definitely weird. Here are a few photos:

View attachment 367684View attachment 367685View attachment 367686View attachment 367687View attachment 367688View attachment 367689View attachment 367690
Those are really cool, photos!
I was once stuck at a minor league Lakewood Blue Claws rain delay....2 hours after I sat through that "delay" they decided to cancel the game :(
I'm glad to read that your time spent at CitiField was a bit more fun :)

NYwdwfan

Those are really cool, photos!
I was once stuck at a minor league Lakewood Blue Claws rain delay....2 hours after I sat through that "delay" they decided to cancel the game :(
I'm glad to read that your time spent at CitiField was a bit more fun :)
They even offered a ticket exchange - any ticket for last nite’s game can be exchanged at the box office for any available seat Mon-Thurs for the remainder of the season. We are going back in 3 weeks so I’ll bring my 4 tickets and see what we can get for over the summer.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I am not fond of many irregular past participles. Some of them sound ridiculous.

I’ve shared my aversion to “gotten” and “drunk” before. Worst offender ... “swum”.

Seriously, how is that even a word?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Watching the Jays and Dan Shulman says “something, something, something ... gotten ....”

Mike turns to me and says, “Gotten? Is that a word?”

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom