Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

FutureCEO

I hope it is ok if I mention that my wife DID gave a good birthday today. I woke her with a kiss and had a balloon nearby. Then I messaged her at work with a cute Happy B Day YouTube video. Her work colleagues bought muffins to share with the office staff in her honor. My wife was thankful for the Starbucks gift card I got her and the outdoor patriot decorations. We also had a nice dinner at Red Lobster followed by going to the mall. I'm glad she sincerely had a good day.View attachment 782908View attachment 782910View attachment 782912View attachment 782913View attachment 782914

I've never been to Red Lobster. I would be one of those people adding to Red Lobster's bankruptcy with the unlimited shrimp.

Goofyernmost

I've never been to Red Lobster. I would be one of those people adding to Red Lobster's bankruptcy with the unlimited shrimp.
I really used to like Red Lobster and since I never lived on any coast, the only way to get a variety of seafood was at a place like Red Lobster. However, over the years it just seemed dingy and depressingly dark inside. The food was still passable but the atmosphere was dank.

trr1

I really used to like Red Lobster and since I never lived on any coast, the only way to get a variety of seafood was at a place like Red Lobster. However, over the years it just seemed dingy and depressingly dark inside. The food was still passable but the atmosphere was dank.
I liked seafood shanty

Bullseye1967

Is that who I am?
Premium Member
Starting May 5th and through May 11th, Staples stores will be celebrating Teacher Appreciation Week by offering FREE Teacher Supply Kits (limit one kit per teacher)! Plus, teachers can score 20% off Staples purchases during this week – just be sure to show your teacher ID at checkout!

Each free teacher supply kit will include the following items:

• 2 Expo dry-erase markers
  • 1 Sharpie permanent marker
  • 2 Sharpie highlighters
  • 2 Paper Mate ballpoint pens
  • 8 Paper Mate woodcase pencils
  • 2 Paper Mate erasers
  • 1 Elmer’s glue stick
  • 1 Elmer’s liquid school glue
*Note that items may be substituted or changed depending on availability.
I really want to say "That's it?" but I guess I should appreciate they are doing something. Hey teachers! I have an idea, put up a wish list on Amazon and post it and I will push it, if not fulfill it. Too much coming out of your pocket. I am nothing special but I do have a pretty good following on social media. Thank you for all you do!

I wish. 70’s and 80’s babysitting wages were pretty cheap … and there was none of this per kid nonsense.
I actually babysat as a guy for family friends. I think you got gipped. I got around $3 and hour but I agree the number of kids did not matter.

Last edited:

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Cookie GIF by Storyful

Sure . It was baby Yoda :cautious:

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
WDW we need to bring back and all the other festivities

I’m sure I’m in the minority, but I hated every second of this. Darth Vader does … not … dance. Nor does he ride rocket rides scarfing Mickey bars. No, he is too busy lurking outside my bedroom door, breathing heavy, scaring the heck out of me.

Honestly though, when I first saw this years ago, I just said no, no, no! I’m sure I’ve said this here before. Probably even in this thread.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Does anyone subscribe to BritBox? Do you feel it’s worth it?

We have subscriptions to Netflix, AppleTV, Disney+, and Amazon Prime Video, plus a handful of free services like Pluto, Tubi, and CBC Gem. Is there enough on BritBox that differs from the aforementioned streaming services?

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
I’m sure I’m in the minority, but I hated every second of this. Darth Vader does … not … dance. Nor does he ride rocket rides scarfing Mickey bars. No, he is too busy lurking outside my bedroom door, breathing heavy, scaring the heck out of me.

Honestly though, when I first saw this years ago, I just said no, no, no! I’m sure I’ve said this here before. Probably even in this thread.
Alone you are not. Two there always is. A master and an apprentice.
HH was one of the parts of Star Wars weekends that seemed wrong to me also.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Does anyone subscribe to BritBox? Do you feel it’s worth it?

We have subscriptions to Netflix, AppleTV, Disney+, and Amazon Prime Video, plus a handful of free services like Pluto, Tubi, and CBC Gem. Is there enough on BritBox that differs from the aforementioned streaming services?
My guess is maybe @FutureCEO might. He enjoys British shows, if I'm not mistaken. I know he's travelled to England as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom