Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Goofyernmost

No, that’s Taylor Swift.
Adele actually has real singing chops.
Could be, I'm not familiar with TS either, but I know I have read comments and heard comments about how a lot of Adele's songs are about broken relationships and other downer topics. I can't vouch for it personally because I have never seen her other then in a picture and if I've heard her music I probably wasn't aware of who was singing it.

I was unaware of Lady Gaga other then the name and the meat dress until I saw her at the half time of the Super Bowl a few years back and realized she really had some singing chops and wondered why she felt she needed to do all those theatrics to get famous. But, I stopped following individual groups or people about the same time that Disco showed up or just about the time the Beatles broke up ending all music worth listening too with the possible exception of ABBA.

PUSH

Original Poster
I've been watching a series from the History channel called The Ultimate Guide to the Presidents. It's really interesting. You can find the first few episodes for free on YouTube. After that I realized they don't have them, so I've been buying the other episodes on Prime Video. It's a bunch of nerdy historians telling you about the presidents. It's refreshing to get unbiased representations of the history of the US presidency. I only have the last episode to go. From 1965-2013.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Happy Thanksgiving Y'all

Charlie Brown Cartoon GIF by Peanuts

And a belated one to all you Canadians,

Thanksgiving Wolverine GIF

trr1

November 26

November 27

November 28

November 29

November 30

International days

November 26
November 27
November 28
November 29
November 30

DECEMBER HOLIDAYS

DECEMBER NATIONAL MONTHS

National Weeks in December

National days
December 1

December 2

December International Days
December 1

December 2

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I think this is the first year I've refused to spend money for my students to make gifts for their parents. I don't mind spending money on gifts for my actual students, but I'm refusing to spend money on the parent gift. This year they're just making a handprint mitten ornament with stuff I already have at school.

Right on, no need to spend your money on that!

NYwdwfan

I think this is the first year I've refused to spend money for my students to make gifts for their parents. I don't mind spending money on gifts for my actual students, but I'm refusing to spend money on the parent gift. This year they're just making a handprint mitten ornament with stuff I already have at school.
As a parent I loved those kinds of gifts and now that the kids are bigger I love having them even more.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom