Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

NYwdwfan

Thoughts? Initial reaction is I like the extra gold, but for some reason the gold in the windows at the top looks off.

View attachment 449695

I don't know which I like better.

View attachment 449693
I don’t care for the gold. I like the deeper blue, and the darker lower stone, but the gold ... meh.
I don’t mind the gold - I kinda dislike the pink. I would prefer cooler tones like grey/blue/silver. The white of the dreamlights is stunning I would like to see that somewhat replicated with the paint scheme.

PUSH

Original Poster
I don’t mind the gold - I kinda dislike the pink. I would prefer cooler tones like grey/blue/silver. The white of the dreamlights is stunning I would like to see that somewhat replicated with the paint scheme.
I wasn't sure if the pink was more a color choice or a lighting thing... the lighting in the concept art looks off and like an Instagram filter. After coming back to it, I think the current version better.

Mrs. Kaz

In the Parks
No
As for the Castle, I do really like the deeper blue in the new renovation. The gold is fine, but I honestly could live without it. It does seem at least in the photo that there is a pinkish tint mostly to the top part of the castle and I am not sure if that is just the photo. The bottom of the castle doesn't seem t show it as much.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom