Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Sorry, I missed an alert... catching up now!

This week we will be taking a break from our normal weekly routines since it's only a 3 day week. We will do some Thanksgiving activities and read alouds.

No kiddos for me this week. The students have off and teachers and paras have two days of inservice. Many of our middle and high school students take off for deer hunting so a few years ago the school board decided to move some of our inservice days to Thanksgiving week and that way we don't have to worry about all the students missing. I think it works out well.

PUSH

Original Poster
So tomorrow I think I'm going to stay after school a little bit and put up Christmas decorations in my classroom. I would do it Tuesday after school, but it's supposed to be rainy/snowy depending on the track of the storm, so I would want to leave right away after school if that's the case. I would do it Wednesday, but our district is meeting at the high school for PD Wednesday afternoon, and I don't want to go back to the elementary school afterwards. So that leaves tomorrow only. And it's best to get the excitement of the decorations done with on a short week where we aren't doing our normal academics.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
So tomorrow I think I'm going to stay after school a little bit and put up Christmas decorations in my classroom. I would do it Tuesday after school, but it's supposed to be rainy/snowy depending on the track of the storm, so I would want to leave right away after school if that's the case. I would do it Wednesday, but our district is meeting at the high school for PD Wednesday afternoon, and I don't want to go back to the elementary school afterwards. So that leaves tomorrow only. And it's best to get the excitement of the decorations done with on a short week where we aren't doing our normal academics.
Makes sense.
Have fun.

PUSH

Original Poster
Massive winter storm is going to just miss us it looks like, but we will get lots of rain instead. The upper peninsula of Michigan has places that could get around 16 inches of snow! The storm is supposed to come into tomorrow through Wednesday.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Massive winter storm is going to just miss us it looks like, but we will get lots of rain instead. The upper peninsula of Michigan has places that could get around 16 inches of snow! The storm is supposed to come into tomorrow through Wednesday.

Rain isn't pleasant, but it may make for less extreme travel conditions. I hope you don't have far to go on Thanksgiving.

trr1

November 29

November 30

DECEMBER NATIONAL MONTHS

National Weeks in December

December 1

December 2

December 3

December 4

December 5

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom