Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I've now posted a photo back up the page on my original ravioli post.
Like my tummy wasn’t already rumbling!

We’re having ribs. No time soon though. Mike is at the grocery store as I type. (I’m studying, of course. I may or may not still be in my jammies.)

Sometimes I’m totally off ribs, but tonight it was my idea. I’ll have sweet kale salad (yay, it’s back on the shelves - listeria scare must be over) with mine. The menfolk can have fries and/or potato salad.

SteveBrickNJ

Like my tummy wasn’t already rumbling!

We’re having ribs. No time soon though. Mike is at the grocery store as I type. (I’m studying, of course. I may or may not still be in my jammies.)

Sometimes I’m totally off ribs, but tonight it was my idea. I’ll have sweet kale salad (yay, it’s back on the shelves - listeria scare must be over) with mine. The menfolk can have fries and/or potato salad.
With ribs I usually have mashed potatoes or as you suggest...fries. Enjoy your dinner!

NYwdwfan

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Sounds good. Unless it is Chef Boyardee ravioli, then I’ll pass.

Agree. Have you tried Lean Cuisine spaghetti with meat sauce? I had that last night (nukes up easily, and doesn't take too long) and it was pretty good. I'm not saying it was as good as an Italian restaurant's dish, but it was tasty. (Of course, I immediately killed the "lean" part of the meal, and dumped lots of grated Parmesan cheese on top!!) :p

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Agree. Have you tried Lean Cuisine spaghetti with meat sauce? I had that last night (nukes up easily, and doesn't take too long) and it was pretty good. I'm not saying it was as good as an Italian restaurant's dish, but it was tasty. (Of course, I immediately killed the "lean" part of the meal, and dumped lots of grated Parmesan cheese on top!!) :p

I have not tried that, but I too am in the camp of lots of Parmesan on spaghetti!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom