Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

MOXOMUMD

You caught me. I'm an imposter.
We'll need an ID, birth record, dental record, medical record, passport, family tree, graduation diploma, school records, blood type, library card, car title, proof of residency, mother's maiden name, grandmother's maiden name, great grandmother's maiden name, great great grandmother's maiden name, great great great grandmother's maiden name, the name of your first pet, the street you grew up on, three emergency contacts, twenty character witnesses, fifty personal recommendations, a DNA swab, a urine test and a retinal scan to make sure you are a legitimate member. ;) :joyfull:

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
We'll need an ID, birth record, dental record, medical record, passport, family tree, graduation diploma, school records, blood type, library card, car title, proof of residency, mother's maiden name, grandmother's maiden name, great grandmother's maiden name, great great grandmother's maiden name, great great great grandmother's maiden name, the name of your first pet, the street you grew up on, three emergency contacts, twenty character witnesses, fifty personal recommendations, a DNA swab, a urine test and a retinal scan to make sure you are a legitimate member. ;) :joyfull:

Seems legit.

PUSH

Original Poster
And you need to know the last time you BMed.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Shucks i had everything all in order up to the last one. Can't get a retinal scan with two false eyes :cool:

Lucky

:( I lost all my records 66 million years ago, when that asteroid hit.

NYwdwfan

We did not escape from the escape room. :(
The average score for a first time group of 8-10 players is 5000. We scored 5600.
The overall success rate is 16.9%.

I was useless except for the puzzles. I rock puzzles.
Also I knew who/what AE was, so there is that.
You're posting from lockup?

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
We did not escape from the escape room. :(
The average score for a first time group of 8-10 players is 5000. We scored 5600.
The overall successful escape rate is 16.9%.

I was useless except for the puzzles. I rock puzzles.
Also I knew who/what AE was, so there is that.

I think you did better than what I could do. Puzzles aren't my thing at all. If there was a map though, I would be good at doing something with that, maps are as close to a puzzle as I get.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom