Where in the "World" is this bathroom?

dr_teeth90210

Original Poster
Now, you might be looking at this thread and thinking to yourself that I'm ripping off of Ryland's previous bathroom threads.

Well, your right. I thought it was a great idea so this is a continuation of those previous posts. Have fun.

IMG_2381.JPG

Where can you find this bathroom in WDW?

dr_teeth90210

Original Poster
barnum42 said:
It's still a bit generic looking, but I'll guesstimate the one by the bazaar next to Pirates.
Good guess, but that's not it. ;-)

Also, the tile mural in the back is also at the entrance to the bathroom as well.

dr_teeth90210

Original Poster
Ok... That is the bathroom located off of Main Street between Casey's Corner and First Aid.

Let's try one more shall we?

IMG_2449.JPG

Any takers???

dr_teeth90210

Original Poster
maelstrom said:
Magic Kingdom, between Frontierland and Adventureland.

Maelstrom Wins!!!!

It's the bathrooms located at the breezeway between Frontierland and Adventureland. I guess they were trying to go with the Arabian theme of Aladdin with the styled mirrors. Anyone else have any bathroom pics you'd like to post???

barnum42

dr_teeth90210 said:
Maelstrom Wins!!!!

It's the bathrooms located at the breezeway between Frontierland and Adventureland. I guess they were trying to go with the Arabian theme of Aladdin with the styled mirrors. Anyone else have any bathroom pics you'd like to post???
It looked too small for that (Yes, I know it's only a small section of it), but I remember it as being that much larger.

dr_teeth90210

Original Poster
barnum42 said:
It looked too small for that (Yes, I know it's only a small section of it), but I remember it as being that much larger.

The breezeway bathrooms are huge!! The picture shows the entrance with the sinks and the mirrors but then there is 2 big sections that you don't see. One for the urinals and one for the stalls. It's probably the biggest set of bathrooms in the MK.

Ok...

How about this....

IMG_1567.JPG

imagineer boy

Tahu said:
A resort bathroom obviously.. not sure which one.

Its a women's bathroom judging by all the stuff they've got in there. :lol:

But I'll take a guess and say the women's bathroom at the Grand Floridian?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom