Original Poster
Where is this?

Attachments

• immage11a.jpg
    immage11a.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 232

Coronado

Original Poster
Thanx Justin and Maria....you are correct... I thought I was very original when I took the pix.... the CM at the place told me that people do the same thing all the time.... (lay on the floor and "shoot" the ceiling.....:lol:

Maria

If you take the WSC Treasures tour (or whatever it is called, can´t think of the name now!) they will explain to you how it was made and how perfect it is. There was some deal by standing right in the middle on a spot on the floor, but can´t remember what exactly it was. Also it is done in perfect simetry and acoustic. An amazing work of art...!

DisneyPhD

I am not sure becuase I haven't actually been there, but....
Wilderness Logde during Christmas time.

(I should know soon, we just bought DVC VWL!!):)

Coronado

Original Poster
yep.... a great place to stay...I go there every time the boss is willing to pay the tab....! DVC at Wilderness lodge is very! nice..
the Pix were taken around Christmas time from the third story balcony on the west end... very relaxing place in the evening to people watch.... This is a replica of the Old Faithful Inn in Wyoming.... I worked near there when I was in college...

Coronado

Original Poster
OK OK,,,,, you are right... It is behind the fruit stand, next to the bakery at the corner of Sunset Blvd. Congrats!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom