Where have all the Dolphins gone?

Beauty and the

Original Poster
On my last visit to Sea World I thought that the number of Dolphins they had seemed to be reduced. When in Discovery Cove the trainner told me that most of the Dolphins came from SW does anyone else think that the lack of Dolphins in SW needs to be addressed as it was one of their high spots.

markymark

When we went last week, there was about 6 or 7 in Dolphin Cove, plus there was 3 I think in Doplhin Nursery. This seemed pretty normal to me. Perhaps they had gone on holiday!

Beauty and the

Original Poster
Sorry I didn't explain myself very well, in the Dolphin Show there where no dolphins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, just those false killer whale's (can't remember their offical name) which seemed very strange and I just wondered if they'd all gone to DC for a holiday;)

markymark

Originally posted by Beauty and the
Sorry I didn't explain myself very well, in the Dolphin Show there where no dolphins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, just those false killer whale's (can't remember their offical name) which seemed very strange and I just wondered if they'd all gone to DC for a holiday;)

AAAAh - in that case I can't help, coz I didn't go to the show!! SORRY!

:brick:

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by Beauty and the

well when we were there inaugust there wasnt any dolphins in the show either!

SW-FL

Account Suspended
They took most, if not all of the "show" dolphins from SW over to DC before it opened. The last time I was at SW (a couple of weeks ago) they had 3 Atlantic Bottle-nose dolphins over at the show in 1 of the smaller pools adjacent to the main pool, and I've heard they're almost ready to make their (if they haven't already) debut in the show.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom