Where do your children enjoy eating in Epcot?

Raegansmommy

Original Poster
Where do your children enjoy eating in Epcot? We usually eat at Akershus because of the Princesses, and my daughter's love the cold buffet. Looking for ideas for our next trip to try something new whether it be their favorite QS or TS. I have 2 daughters, one is 9 and the other will be 6. One is a picky eater and one is not :).

We have dined at:
Akershus
Le Cellier
Coral Reef (not since my oldest was small)
Chefs de France
Sunshine Seasons

disneyworlddad

My wife and I took our 1 1/2 year old son to The Biergarten at Epcot. He enjoyed the food and the entertainment. We also sat with an older family that had tweens and teens and they seemed to enjoy it also. Cheaper at lunch but I don't think the entertainment starts until dinner.

Plowboy

My wife and I took our 1 1/2 year old son to The Biergarten at Epcot. He enjoyed the food and the entertainment. We also sat with an older family that had tweens and teens and they seemed to enjoy it also. Cheaper at lunch but I don't think the entertainment starts until dinner.

We go to Biergarten every trip for lunch and the entertainment starts around 1:00 pm.

EvilQueen-T

I'd suggest looking at the menus to see what your kids might eat. When my kids were growing up and now my granddaughter I'd let each of them pick one of the places we'd eat with the condition that they'd play along with me picking somewhere new. Now all 3 of them are adventurous eaters. My step mom travels with us occasionally and is a very picky eater. She often orders from the kids menu in an adult size portion when she doesn't want to try anything off the adult menu. If your picky eater could eat off the kids menu or do what my step mom does then you should be able to pick anywhere. I typically travel with my now 13 y/o granddaughter but she's an adventurous eater so we've eaten just about everywhere in Epcot at this point with the exception of Morocco. When she was growing up we'd try 1-2 new places each trip. She particularly likes Teppan Edo, Via Napoli, Le Cellier, Tutto Italia, and La Hacienda.

correcaminos

I'm not a fan of Biergarten by my son thought it was a lot of fun
Anywhere in Japan to eat (honestly we love all the levels of food)
Morocco both Marrakesh and Tangierine Café - we have yet to try Spice Road Table
Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie and Chef's de France. I think Les Halles is his #1 though
Other QS places like Sunshine or Electric Umbrella are fine for us

macefamily

Via Napoli every time. Personal pizzas are awesome, and kids go with the standard pasta and sauce dishes. I loved the
Italian beer sampler this past January. Three delicious beers. Try and save room for dessert because they are the best !

Tyaloo

My 6 year old daughter has enjoyed The Electric Umbrella, Sunshine Seasons, Lotus Blossom Cafe, Liberty Inn - and anywhere there is dessert lol (France and Norway, to be specific).

zurgandfriend

When my DS was little he was a fussy eater mostly pasta and pizza so it was Tutto Italia for a bowl of spaghetti or Via Napoli for pizza. When he got older, his favorite was restaurant Marrakesh however I think the belly dancer had a lot to do with it.

Phonedave

All of them like Biergarten, and Via Napoli.

One of them loves Chefs de France because she loves duck (the other like it)

The Land is not something they go crazy over, but they all like it.

All are well over Princesses

-dave

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
This, ehm, child likes to eat at the restaurant that serves this

20170131_150322.png

And a brew to go with it....

:p

bethymouse

My boys loved the food at Chefs de France ( we had a great waitress, and they liked the fact that their Mommy could speak a bit of French).;) One of my boys just loves the French bread, and the steak with shoe string french fries ( pommes frites). Garden Grill is fun ( served family style plus Chip N Dale and "Farmer" Mickey).:) They also enjoyed the Japanese steakhouse-style of Tepan Edo. Fun interaction with the "chef".:) Coral Reef is neat if you get a seat close to the "tank" to watch the fish and the divers. The food was mostly seafood though.;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom