Where do you think they could use Frozen in the parks?

11mess

Original Poster
We saw Frozen for the second time to day and we love the movie. We are such Disney World nuts we couldn't help but wonder where they could incorporate Frozen into the parks. I know they have a meet and greet in Norway but we thought a show would be cool! Maybe replace beauty and the beast or the little mermaid at Hollywood Studios. What to you guys think I can't really see a ride?

draybook

Maybe in that huge gap of nothingness between LMA and the Muppets, by the Lightening McQueen M&G? I've never seen ANYTHING in that area in our 7 trips since 2008.

steamboatjosh

There have been whispers that they might integrate Frozen into Maelstrom. Kind of how they redid the Mexico boat ride to include The Three Caballeros but it still showcases Mexico.

FettFan

There have been whispers that they might integrate Frozen into Maelstrom. Kind of how they redid the Mexico boat ride to include The Three Caballeros but it still showcases Mexico.

I'd still rather they do the classic characters thing with Viking Goofy.

jimbo mack

I really don't want Maelstrom to be replaced but the more I read the more likely it is looking. Slowly but surely all the rides from my childhood are now becoming defunct :( I wouldn't mind so much if their replacements were better but the majority of the time they are not.

BigRedDad

I am not sure what they will do, but they need to do something. I think they are just too popular to be short term. If they do not put in an attraction, at least have them always at Akershus. Instead of Belle (always there when I have been), have Elsa and Anna together as the greeting Princesses.

I think replacing Little Mermaid or Beauty and Beast shows at DHS makes the most sense. Both of those shows have been there forever, and now those movies get their due at MK. I would love for them to create a mini Frozen land at DHS which needs more for kids, but not sure where and how that would fit in theme wise.

WDWoptmist

I think Frozen should appear in multiple spots...would love to see it as a show in DHS just because of how amazing the music for the movie is. Also I wouldnt want to see it overtake the theming of Maelstrom just because I dont want a giant snow monster throwing me over the falls I want the trolls lol, but it just makes too much sense for them to put Frozen in Norway and the movie was amazing but there isnt much "ride" material in the movie outside of a show or ride through like Maelstrom maybe we can save the trolls at the bottom of the falls and they can "fix us up" :p bad joke

taz0162

MK:
Epcot: Subtle update to Norway wouldn't all that be bad. We have the Three Caballeros in Mexico now which I enjoy. Maybe build Elsa's ice castle set in the background of the Maelstrom building as if it was distantly away on a mountain. But it would have to be done just right to not take away from the surrounding countries theming.
HS: Replace Beauty and the Beast show with a Frozen Show.
AK: ...really can't think of any good place at AK
Outside Park: Broadway to replace Animal Kingdom show would be perfect for this type of story.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom