Where Do You Go For: Steak?

DisneyDebNJ

I have to say, all the places I've ever had steak at Disney, it was always good... I love le cellier, haven't tried the steak at Shula's at Disney, but did eat at Shula's in Ft. Lauderdale years ago and it was very very good (assuming same quality, recipes etc are used in Orlando) Jiko, from my understanding, is the best steak on property

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
From our experience V & As is by far the best, but excepting that:

1. Shula's
2. Jiko
3. California Grill
4. Le Cellier
5. Yachtsman

We just did not think the steak at Yachtsman was as good as the others, but from other people here, we must have gone on an off night.

minnielaw

I have to say that in all my trips to WDW I have NEVER ordered steak. I am always drawn to the seafood or pasta. This trip we are headed to Le Cellier and I am definitely ordering the filet! At Kona I can't venture past the Tuna Oscar.

HouCuseChickie

It's funny, we always manage to order a steak here or there at WDW and even went to Le Cellier last trip, but steak is usually the farthest thing from my mind when going to WDW. Maybe it's because there are longhorn cattle farms all around our neighborhood. :D

nbgrif4060

The Kona Cafe Teriyaki steak is my favorite steak in Disney that I have tried so far. We will be eating at Le Cellier during my October trip and will be trying the steak there.

coachwnh

Love the filet at Cirticos!! I think its my favorite. Ill be certain (i think) after we try the yachtsman later in August.

melflip8

Lunch is only 1 credit ;)

I went to Le Cellier for the first time and had the filet and LOVED it...I've also had California Grill's and I wasn't as in love with it, as I was with Le Cellier's. I've been to Shula's in NY, but not Orlando and I thought their food was great, but it is a chain.

Also, the Le Cellier waitress told me that the Le Cellier Lunch Team is like a completely separate restaurant in terms of quality and service. Not sure if that is true, as I hear some great lunch stories from there. Maybe I'll have to do a lunch to dinner, one day split test! lol

Yachtsman Steakhouse is pretty good. I don't like Le Cellier at all. It's not bad, it's just not a 2 credit steak. Sometimes Artist Point will have an incredible steak on the menu.

disney magic 06

From our experience V & As is by far the best, but excepting that:

1. Shula's
2. Jiko
3. California Grill
4. Le Cellier
5. Yachtsman

We just did not think the steak at Yachtsman was as good as the others, but from other people here, we must have gone on an off night.

I agree about Yachtsman. First time we went it was great, we had New York Strip, this year the filet not so good and one of the steaks was a disgrace. We won't be going again.

copcarguyp71

I know...I was very pleasantly surprised.

...of course with my Irish heritage I have no room to talk!!! The shortest book of all time is the book of Fine Irish Cuisine:p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom