Where Do You Go For: Steak?

YoungNY

I've said this before and I'll say it again and again. The Flying Fish on the boardwalk has the best steak I've ever had in my life. It's a $50 steak, but I'd take one to eat there and one to go. I wish they sold steak on a stick, it's that good. Surprising for a fish place, but I cannot rave enough about how good this steak was. I compare every steak I eat to it and in the last two years, nothing as come close at all. My trip companion is a vegetarian or I'd be visiting my favorite steak place on my next trip. My mouth is actually watering now just thinking about it.

dchris

My vote goes to Victoria & Alberts, they serve kobe beef, I had the pleasure of trying this, and is unbelieveable good, but they also serve waygu beef which is the most exclusive piece of beef on the planet. But unfortunately it is $80 extra :eek: on top of the $125 cover charge for the "normal" menu

karl75

we are going to the yachtsman for the first time i am going to try the 28-oz porterhuose let you know in november how good it is.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom