Where do you feel like you are after you ride the teacups?

Where do you feel like you are after you ride the teacups?

• Total voters

George Lucas on a Bench

I can only recall doing the Disneyworld version once. I remember it made a rather shockingly loud sound effect at the end, but it was otherwise a lame-o version of this experience. I think it's because Florida covers the ride with a roof and there's no charming scenery or attractive surroundings to take in. Like The Rock as a giant scorpion monster in The Mummy Returns, it looks like garbage.

When I went to Disney Land, it was like a completely different experience.

DrAlice

This used to be one of my favorite rides. I was known in the family for making people sick spinning it too much (oopsie :D). When we had a trip coming up, I'd happily start whistling the Unbirthday song in anticipation.

And then..........

I had a kid. Post-pregnancy/childbirth me can barely look at those cups without getting queasy. Now I'm the old lady that doesn't spin it (if I ride it at all).

"Mommy, why won't you spin it faster?" "Because of you, kid. Because of you." -insert sad trombone sound here-

(Yes, I have said that to her. But since she's my kid, all she did was laugh and then started spinning it faster to spite me. That's my girl. :D)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom