Where do people get those large lanyards?

captainkidd

Original Poster
I always see people walking around the park with them around their neck. They hold their park tickets, room keys, license, etc. I'm looking for one that would be about 3x5 or so. Not a laminated one, as we'd want to take things in and out.

Anyone know?

rsoxguy

I have also seen those. My assumption has always been that the lanyards are associated with some type of travel agency, perhaps as a perk to the customer.

Patrick_Ears

I always see people walking around the park with them around their neck. They hold their park tickets, room keys, license, etc. I'm looking for one that would be about 3x5 or so. Not a laminated one, as we'd want to take things in and out.

Anyone know?

My wife bought one at the Disney Store in Downtown Disney. Hope this helps.....

enchanted_belle

I have one for the clip on my pin lanyard from a few years back, but it's one of the plastic laminated ones... works great for holding and accessing everything actually, and I think they still sell them around the Pin areas if you look.

bmarkelon

Any of the pin stations are a good place to look, especially that huge pin store in DTD....a lot of people use them to show off their pins. I think I have seen the type with the card olders with them.

tigsmom

Anyone know?

The plastic pouch has an opening to move things around, they are not laminated into it. We got ours at one of the pin stations a few years ago.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom