Where can I find scooby?

spectrofan

Well in Universl Studio you can see Scooby and gy and take pics with them, last years I went there and I saw them twice one in the entrance near the Hannah Barbera ride and the other near BTTF ride with their van, hope that helps.

Upvote 0

Epcot is my fav

Originally posted by elzppkn
my daughter really wants to see scooby. Any ideas where to find him in character?

UMM NOT HERE...wdw does not have scooby.....try universal studios...though they took out Hana Barbera.....so i dunno if scooby is still there

Upvote 0

WDWspider

Where do you live (state)? The Paramount parks are a great source of all things Scooby Doo... Dark Rides, Coasters, Shows, Merchandise, and Meet n Greets.

Upvote 0

CAPTAIN HOOK

Originally posted by Shannon_Yensid
u registered at a disney site to post one question about a non-disney character....:hammer:
Hey there Shannon - less of the attitude - everybody has to have a first post (who says that there will not be further posts ?).
If you can't say something constructive or helpful DON'T POST :p

Upvote 0
Originally posted by spider-man
Where do you live (state)? The Paramount parks are a great source of all things Scooby Doo... Dark Rides, Coasters, Shows, Merchandise, and Meet n Greets.

Scoooobbby dooooo, WHERE ARE YOU?
Sorry I couldn't resist that one!

That was my thought... I live in NC w/ a Paramount park right down the road... Scooby's there... I heard a faint, Scooby snack?? woof, woof!

Now if only there were a Disney park right down the road~
:lol:

Upvote 0

DisneyWonders07

Why'd you send this Shannon girl a PM? And I dun think she was trying to be rude, it was just a funny thing, besides elzppkn kind of set himself/herself up for that one...:brick:

Upvote 0

Dwarful

if you live in the USA you could try Six Flags. the one in St.Louis has Scooby and the Mystery Machine for photo ops. When we went to US last summer the kids saw Scooby and did photos with him.

my kids arent strictly into only Disney characters so we did spend alot of time meeting the other characters..spongebob, the rugrats, spiderman etc. at universal.

also I wanted to say Welcome to the boards!

Upvote 0
Originally posted by DisneyWonders07
Why'd you send this Shannon girl a PM? And I dun think she was trying to be rude, it was just a funny thing, besides elzppkn kind of set himself/herself up for that one...:brick:

HELLO!
It's called a PM for that reason... PRIVATE which would mean you wouldn't know what I wrote to her. It had nothing to do w/ her post!
:brick:
I can not believe you just posted that! Talk about sticking your nose in where it doesn't belong~

and for everyone else ... I saw she was from Albany and that's where I grew up. Geez, so much for Private message!

Upvote 0

WDWspider

You still didn't have to tell us.:lol:

I believe it was a misunderstanding anyway. I think they assumed you were sending a negative feedback pertaining to this site, especially since you posted that in this site. But no biggie.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom