Where can I find Belle?

PoohB

Original Poster
We just set our dates for a trip in July! I tried to get reservations for Once Upon a Time and, like most of the rest of you, failed. I have a two year old little girl who is obsessed with Belle right now. I was just wondering where else she can be found. Both the Princess bfasts are out. I think I reas she is somewhere in WS but I can't remember where. Are there any meet and greets with her? Just curious. We are trying to make this the best trip we can for her and that would help Thanks!

DieHardDisney

Hi there, I hope you're gonna enjoy your trip and make it something to remember for your little one! Belle can sometimes be found with the Beast in the France Pavillion of the WS! Obviously it would be pot luck to just hope to find her there so try checking out GR (Guest Relations) when entering the park! But also try with GR everytime you enter one of the Disney parks as it just might be so she could be appearing in one of those! Have a great time and good luck! :sohappy:

CTripp

Do they still have the storytime with Belle in the Magic Kingdom? I think I remember something about that from our last visit, I think it was over by the castle. You can find out on the brochure that list the shows & character appearances when you go there.

Gucci65

We found Belle & the Beast on the pathways in France, kinda of hidden behind the buildings. My daughter came flying around the corner yelling "it's the Beast!!!" No one was there just Belle and the Beast, we hung out with them for a few minutes get pics and autographs and talking to Belle. Still no one showed up. It was great. My daughter started calling her Grandfather "Poppa" after watching B&TB when she was baby, so those characters are near and dear to our hearts.

PoohB

Original Poster
Thanks guys! I guess GR is my best bet. I think she will be heart broken if she doesn't see her! We just went to the mall with her Belle doll and somewhere along the way she lost it. She was NOT happy so I guess we are going to buy a new one. So I know she will want to see her at the parks.

By the way, what is Storytime with Belle? I've nere heard of that before? Just curious.

Woody13

Originally posted by PoohB
We just went to the mall with her Belle doll and somewhere along the way she lost it. She was NOT happy so I guess we are going to buy a new one.

Woody and Buzz once got lost too, however, they found their way back to Andy. I bet Belle will find your daughter again.:wave:

PoohB

Original Poster
As much as I beleive in the magic of Disney, I know that Belle didn't make it back to the car, so if she suddenly appears, I will be a little disturbed!:eek:

Woody13

Originally posted by PoohB
As much as I beleive in the magic of Disney, I know that Belle didn't make it back to the car, so if she suddenly appears, I will be a little disturbed!:eek:

Although I have no personal experience, Mom's and Dad's often create magic, so I've heard.;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom