Where can I download/listen to park music?

hammysammy59

Original Poster
First off, I just have to say that I was happily astonished to find an online fan community for WDW. I didn't know anyone outside my family got such a huge kick out of the 'World.

Needless to say I was even more (happily) astonished to find some of you guys have park music (Wishes and Illuminations come to mind) on your iPods/computers (in the thread about being a Disney fireworks snob).

So I gotta know... how did you go about amassing your collection of WDW music? Should I just get on a file-sharing program like Limewire and cross my fingers, or are there websites that have the music available for download? Thanks a mil!

TestTrack

DixieBelle97 said:
There are CDs online where I got music from the parks and such. I don't remember where I found them...but they're out there.

They are available in many of the souvenier stores around DW specifically Mousegears. Plus they are for sale on many Disney reseller websites.

I own...pretty much all of them...

Videoteck

Yea www.dctorrents.com is by far the best place, ones that I have downloaded from there...

Tomorrowland Background Music
Fantasyland Area Music
Frontierland Area Music
Haunted Mansion Music
Space Mountain Music
and more..

doop

Also if you know how to operate mIRC, #disney-central on irc.irchighway.net has a lot of park audio and video.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom