Where and When do I get my tickets?

siliwishes

This may be the dumbest posting ever, but I am confused... So I am leaving in two weeks and I booked my whole trip as a package through Disney. I've got a lof of material in the mail, but it never mentioned my park hopper tickets. It says I can pick up our meal vouchers upon check in, but doesn't say anything about the tickets. Where and when do I pick them up? Will the be mailed to me? Thanks.

wannabeBelle

If this is a package at check in your room keys will be encoded. This will have your room assignment as well as your tickets. If you arent sure call back Disney to make sure that the tickets are part of your package. Belle

Upvote 0

siliwishes

Original Poster
So the room keys (at Caribbean Beach) will also serve as our park hopper tickets? If I remember correctly, they used to be seperate. Thanks!

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

It can be done either way. Generally if you purchase the park tickets at the gate or from somewhere besides Disney they arent joined to your room card. If Disney is doing this as a package, they generally put them together so you only need to carry one card for the duration of your trip. Belle

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom