Where Am I ?

taz0162

Pirates of the Caribbean or Haunted Mansion...Hmm let me think which to choose which to choose...

Pirates of the Caribbean - I can stretch out on the boat. The scenery and music is great. Out of the elements of rain and wind. Would have the time to have a heart to heart with that dog who's been holding that key away form the jailed pirates all these years, in hopes to convince him to let them out.

Haunted Mansion - could be fun to explore too but a DoomBuggy is not made for comfort. And what are you to do if Master Gracey decides to not release the lap bar? He just might decide that I am the one more that can fill the vacancy that they have.

jlsHouston

Pirates of the Caribbean or Haunted Mansion...Hmm let me think which to choose which to choose...

Pirates of the Caribbean - I can stretch out on the boat. The scenery and music is great. Out of the elements of rain and wind. Would have the time to have a heart to heart with that dog who's been holding that key away form the jailed pirates all these years, in hopes to convince him to let them out.

Haunted Mansion - could be fun to explore too but a DoomBuggy is not made for comfort. And what are you to do if Master Gracey decides to not release the lap bar? He just might decide that I am the one more that can fill the vacancy that they have.

LOVE the PoC... almost said that one too but that Treehouse has fascinated me since I went to DL for the first time when my kids were little!

meklein

Almost anywhere in the MK would be for me, as long as my DDs are with me! Two years ago, at one point during MVMCP, we were the only ones on the magic carpets. We rode so many times, we got dizzy, the girls were laughing so hard - it was the Best. Day. Ever! Having all of MK, or even one entire area to ourselves would be so incredible!

Spikerdink

So, let me get this right.... I am alone somewhere in WDW and no one is around and the lights are on?

This is a no-brainer. I want to be in the room that they keep all the money. I may just weigh a significant amount more than when I walked in. Then my next vacation or forty would be very easy to plan.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom