Where Am I ?

real mad hatter

Original Poster
Help! Where am I. Heres the scenario. Your in a park,the lights are out,and your shut in.But where in WDW would you like to be if this happened to you.( This was a dream I had last night,blame my medication ) Last night I dreamt I walked out of the toilets at Epcot and the whole park was empty,lights out,no one anywhere.I walked over to Mexico and strolled into the souvenir shop and the lights from La Cava were still on,but when I walked in,there was no one to be seen.:D So I made myself a wee margarita ( wheesht,it's ma dream ) and began to walk back out into the world,only to find it mobbed with illuminations blasting away.So that got me Tinking today. Where would you like to be locked in at WDW.?

juniorthomas

Help! Where am I. Heres the scenario. Your in a park,the lights are out,and your shut in.But where in WDW would you like to be if this happened to you.( This was a dream I had last night,blame my medication ) Last night I dreamt I walked out of the toilets at Epcot and the whole park was empty,lights out,no one anywhere.I walked over to Mexico and strolled into the souvenir shop and the lights from La Cava were still on,but when I walked in,there was no one to be seen.:D So I made myself a wee margarita ( wheesht,it's ma dream ) and began to walk back out into the world,only to find it mobbed with illuminations blasting away.So that got me Tinking today. Where would you like to be locked in at WDW.?

BLSRS. It's somewhat ethereal as it is.

zurgandfriend

The Main Street Bakery comes to mind right off, after a hard day of touring I could indulge in some pastry. I guess it would be the Magic Kingdom. I would love to have the park to myself for a while and check out the gift shops and attractions without the crowds. In reality from I have heard the Magic Kingdom is never really “dark.” Between rehearsals, maintenance etc., there are always people about.

Bparso87

That would be a dream for me to. I would probably clim the pyramid and watch illuminations from the top I always wanted to get to the top of it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom