When you watch...

chevyboy2285

Original Poster
i was wondering if any of you have the same symptoms as me.....when i watch the new disney world planning dvd and in between the parks and at the very beginning of the dvd when you first pop it in and it starts and the people are telling their stories to that very peaceful magical piece of music do you cry or at least tear up? i usually always tear up when i watch the planning dvd's but this is the first time i have ever cried tears.. and by the way if anyone knows the name of that tune playing in the background of the people talking if you could tell me that id appreciate it so greatly. look forward to reading your responses.

Caseyis8

I totally agree with you.

Oh, my goodness. I thought that I was the only looney person who cried when I watched the DVD. LOL. My husband thinks that I am nuts. My eight year old son laughs and says to my husband that they should send me there alone just to get it out of my system. :goodnevil I always respond that they would have to send me there to live because WDW will probably never be out of my system. :p

EMThompsen

When You Watch

i was wondering if any of you have the same symptoms as me.....when i watch the new disney world planning dvd and in between the parks and at the very beginning of the dvd when you first pop it in and it starts and the people are telling their stories to that very peaceful magical piece of music do you cry or at least tear up? i usually always tear up when i watch the planning dvd's but this is the first time i have ever cried tears.. and by the way if anyone knows the name of that tune playing in the background of the people talking if you could tell me that id appreciate it so greatly. look forward to reading your responses.

First time I watched I welled up...they don't call it magical for nothing.For those who don't get even a little bit emtional, well if I have to explain, you wouldn't understand. . And ask your family: What's so wrong with tears of happiness?:kiss:
Have a great trip
E

eroyee

:wave: Nope, you are not alone. I also cry when its on. I even tear up at all the commercials. CAnt help it!!!:D

CelticRose

:wave: Nope, you are not alone. I also cry when its on. I even tear up at all the commercials. CAnt help it!!!:D

My whole family laughs at me, my DIL just doesn't get it but she will after her first trip in May, the other day the tears were just streaming down my face, and now the weather channel has commercials with different spots throughout the parks:cry: :cry: 114 days and I am there, I will be crying when I hit the Florida state line..................

So no you are not alone:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom