When y'all going?

OliveMcFly

Original Poster
Just curious...when is your next trip to Walt Disney World? With family or friends and where are you staying? (just for fun)

My next trip is November 13, 2003 with my bestfriend Heather and we are staying at the All Star Movies.:sohappy:

egionet

Hopefully in January, if I get into the CP. I had my interview; I hope they take me. And Little Mermaid will be visiting me over Clemson spring break - woo hoo!

DisneyFreak721

Im going November 17th - 21st, though not as a magical gathering, it's purely solo for me this time, I just couldnt Wait for Mission Space and Philharmagic.

GrumpysGal

In January 2004! My boyfriend and I will celebrate 6 years of a magical relationship in the most magical place on Earth! :sohappy:

aim

Originally posted by GrumpysGal
In January 2004! My boyfriend and I will celebrate 6 years of a magical relationship in the most magical place on Earth! :sohappy:

awwww :)

RAZORBRAD

We will be leaving in like 10 days.

Me , mom,dad, girl friend , my 2 yearold daughter, bro, sis-in-law, and their 8 month old boy. Both of our kids first trip to the world.

We are staying at the Contempory Resort. Cant wait the countdown is on.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
I was at WDW tonight and I'll probably be there later on this week

Punkss

September 2004! Eeek, least its less than a year now! And i suppose it will be two weeks and i havent been for 12 years so wooo to that!

gjpjtj

We are looking at going to WDW from May 1st through May 15th. Not sure yet if we will stay at PC, ASMo, or ASMu. Can't wait though!!:)

surfsupdon

I'll be there from Dec 26th (my 21st birthday!!) till Janurary 4th (along with the rest of the country) staying at the Yacht Club with my family. Super fun!

Jacks Sally

I was planning to go at the end of Nov. but now I'm going
to dog sit my parents pets while they go:mad:

So my next trip wont be till right when the kids get out
of school 04 and were thinking of trying the Contempory
this time and I can hardly wait:sohappy:

*~Sally

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
I'll be going tonight, tomorrow night, Thrusday night for Wishes opening, Friday for Mickey's Party. Again for Saturday (of course to see wishes again). and maybe even Sunday.

In other words, everyday this week.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom