Votes: 15 21.1%
  • 11-20

Votes: 23 32.4%
  • 20+

Votes: 21 29.6%

• Total voters

headmouse2000

Original Poster
I would like to know how many trips every one has made to Walt Disney World in there life time and when was your first.

I went to Disney for the first time when i was 2 months old , October of 1987 and i have been going back every year , sometimes twice.

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
Wow.....my first trip to Disney was just two months after my birth. I have to say that i've been to Disney 550+ since that time. :D

disneygirl03

I have been there 7 times and will be going on my 8th trip this December- only 54 days left!! :sohappy:

The first time I went was 1991.

jeffs10

1982 was The first time I remeber epcot more then everything. Wish I could Remeber Riding Horizons

I have been There 12 times since but dont think i will be able to make it this year:(

OliveMcFly

My first trip was in 1985 when I was 3 years old. The username makes sense now eh? This next trip will be my 22nd and my 2nd with my bestfriend. It's great with family but even better with friends. 8 DAYS!! :sohappy:

egionet

My first trip was in 1983 when I was 2 years old! Now I just can't get enough. Look what my parents did to me :lol: :lol:

BigNorm

My first trip was in 1984 at the age of three, I have made a trip every year since that one. It's amazing how much its changed in the last twenty years.

polyman 65

First trip December 1971,I remember them still working on brick work on the main street buildings.I have gone 71-88 got married we had two kids started back 95-this month,some years we went twice

MichRX7

Premium Member
In 1971 I was at DL, we went to WDW for the first time in 72 (I was *cough*5*cough*). I can remember the peoplemover being boarded up and thinking how much larger it was than DL. Have been going at least annually ever since.

In the last year I have been to DL twice and will be at WDW Dec 6-13th. :sohappy:

I can't wait and neither can my boys (3/4 years old). My brother who is four years older than me is flying in to meet us, and my parents will be staying in the lot next to us at Fort Wilderness.

My four year old son and his uncle (now 40) spent a few hours talking about what they were going to do together at MK this trip. I can't decide who is more excited, my son or my brother (who wants to show my son the *finer* points of TSI)... ;)

maelstrom

I've been there 15 or 16 times. My first time was in 1988 when I was two. Unless you wanna count the time when I was still in the womb.. that was 1985. :lol:

Lord Alfred

Well, The year was 1980 and I was 5 years old. We camped at Fort Wilderness in a tent during the Summer and it was HOT. We still have all of our tickets, passes, etc. Back then you had to wear these huge, bright-colored tags around your neck to use the transportation system, etc.

I've been a total of 7 times. Fort Wilderness, The Disney Inn (Now Shades of Green), Carribean Beach, Polynesian, PO: French Quarter, PO: Riverside, Wilderness Lodge.

The Wilderness Lodge is my favorite resort.

I've been at Christmas, the off-season (Sept.-Oct.), and during the Summer. The Summer is by far the worst time to go, Christmas is nice but very crowded, and the off-season is perfect.

My favorite trip was in 1984 because it was the first time since Epcot opened and it blew me away.

bjlc57

the first year it opened...

Which was '71 and I was 14. a number of times in the 70's and then not until my kids were 7 and 5 four times since then. Am hoping to go back one more time as a family but the oldest is 24 and the youngest is 19 and finances haven't been well for the last six years. close to going this year but the money situation is on the cusp.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom