When to arrive at AK to "minimize" wait time for FoP?

iubigman

Hi everyone, spending one day at AK on Wednesday Dec 13 on a quick trip to include Very Merry the night before.

Couldn't get a FP+ (big surprise) for FoP, even at exactly 7am on my 60 day window. AK opens at 9am that day (no EMH). I had planned on arriving at AK at around 7:30am. Is this too late, too early?

I am not sure what the current queue structure is, I know they have moved rope drop around some since the opening.

Any tips will be helpful! We are staying at All Star Sports, but plan on grabbing an Uber, to avoid waiting for the bus.

mbtohill

7:30 should be fine. They will hold you at bag check until around 8am, then allow you to the tapstiles.....at around 8:20 or so they allow folks through tapstiles....it's a bit of a mad dash to the bridge to Pandora where they hold you again. When you get to the bridge stay to the RIGHT, they will eventually split the mob, left side for river ride, right side for FOP. Around 8:45 you are led by line of CM's to the queue splitting the line as you make your way to the respective rides...at least thats how it went down in August.

We were off the ride by 9:15

Upvote 0

iubigman

Original Poster
Question: is the path I've drawn here generally what will happen?
upload_2017-10-18_10-49-42.png

Upvote 0

NelleBelle

How is the line for the river ride after riding FOP if you do rope drop? Is it terrible since I'd assume everyone coming of FOP heads for it?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom