When it rains....

ScottEG

We have an upcoming trip in June to the parks. Knowing the central florida weather in June, I pose the following question.....

What is the best park to be at when the typical afternoon rainshower arrives? and why?

:veryconfu :cool: :lol: :sohappy:

jeffs10

I agree epcot would be the best place to be stuck in a storm. Lots of place to get shelter.

I always go the weekend after labor day so im always dealing with rain. Some years it rains everyday and other Very little. One year it never rained and was in the mid 80's but the last 2 years it has been very hot and humid with average florida rain.

but anyday in disney is always great rain or shine

Upvote 0

bgraham34

I dont care if I get wet when it rains. Everyone is running and looking for cover. I find it peacefull and an opportunity to get on some rides.

Upvote 0

jeffs10

bgraham34 said:
I dont care if I get wet when it rains. Everyone is running and looking for cover. I find it peacefull and an opportunity to get on some rides.

Yes this is the best thing to do. Take advantage of the rain.

Upvote 0

natalia1681

My last trip it rained one afternoon, and we went into the Mexico pavilion at Epcot. It's got everything--restaurant, shopping and a small ride. After we got done doing everything there, it had stopped raining.

However, I also agree with just going for it while it's raining. We did EMH at MGM the night before Hurricane Wilma hit. It was pouring the rain, so we were soaked to the bone--but we didn't have to wait a second for ToT or RnRC. We were laughing and carrying on like crazy people, but it was probably my favorite Disney memory.:D

Upvote 0

HoW

Since I've moved away from Florida, I always tell people the one thing I miss are the thunderstorms, the REAL Florida thunderstorms. So, whenever I'm at Disney I always love when I get to spend time in the rain, it makes me feel like I'm home again! Plus lines are usually dead!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom