When is the best time to go?

Silverfang

Hello! First of all, I'm new to this forum, but everyone here seems very nice and helpful.

My question is what time of the year is a good time to go to the parks? Unfortunately the only time that I would be able to go would be during one of the school breaks, like summer or christmas. I'd figure christmas break would be better because the weather is better, but I'd like to hear your opinions.

copcarguyp71

We like to go anywhere from mid-October through mid-November. I have to agree with the other poster about the christmas decorations. We are headed back to the world next year sometime and will probably shoot for the first week in November I think.

Our daugher will be in fourth grade then and the elementary school is OK with us taking her out as long as she does her assigned work (she is a schoolwork machine thank god). We pulled her out last year and it worked well, we know we only have a limited amount of time to enjoy going during low crowd times as once she starts middle school that window will close:(

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom