When is Fantastic Dinner Package Available

emmccarthy

Original Poster
I am trying to book the Fantastic Dinner package for 6 for the sunday of marathon week but there is no availability. I've tried all three restaurants, different party sizes, different times, even different days and its coming up with no availability. Do they release these tables later than 180 days?

Kate Alan

Lately they do seem to be releasing Fantasmic packages later than the 180 day mark. Keep checking back on the website or calling to see, or consider using a site like Disney Dining Buddy to alert you when reservations in your time frame become available.

officialtom

I've been trying online for a week to book for January, and also tried by phone twice. Just called a few minutes ago and the CM told me it still hasn't been released, and they're not sure when it will be. Gotta keep trying online!

emmccarthy

Original Poster
ok glad this is normal.... im assuming it has something to do with the potential closing of mama melrose and figuring out how to redistribute....but i was trying to book brown derby. hope they open them soon!

Kat326

Update!!!!! My family was able to make a Fantasmic dining reservation for 1/29! So it looks like they've released reservations for January now!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom