When is 2009 available?

crassmonkey

Want to start planning my next trip, but it won't be until 2009. Does anyone know when we can expect WDW to start taking reservations for 09? Right now the website only lets you book up until Dec 08.
Thanks!

DisneyJoe

Package reservations won't be ready to be made until August 2008, room only actual rates should be available in June.

If you make a reservation now, they will adjust your rate when the actual rates are released.

Upvote 0

pharmacyman

I actually booked a room-only reservation yesterday for 2009. We are going to stay at the GF and wanted to lock up a MK view. I am already excited! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

crassmonkey

Original Poster
I guess I should have been more specific. :shrug:

I was really wondering when the website will allow you to book for 2009 (at least january)

I plan on booking the trip over the phone, but I love going to the website and playing around with the numbers before I decide on our next trip.

So anyone know when the website opens 2009?

Thanks! :wave:

Upvote 0

Rob562

I guess I should have been more specific. :shrug:

I was really wondering when the website will allow you to book for 2009 (at least january)

I plan on booking the trip over the phone, but I love going to the website and playing around with the numbers before I decide on our next trip.

So anyone know when the website opens 2009?

Thanks! :wave:

Pretty much about when DisneyJoe said that packages would be available: sometime in August. Packages and online room-only bookings are released at about the same time. They come online over the course of a week or two.

-Rob

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom