• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

When does WDW Announce their Spring 2020 Discount?

Incomudro

Original Poster
Hello,
A couple of our trips to WDW were booked utilizing the discount that WDW offers for onsite hotel stays for April and May days.
I don't remember what time of year these offers are usually made available though...
Does anyone know?

Thanks!

Queen of the WDW Screne

Advertisement
Usually late December/early January for January-March/April and then Februaryish for May/June.

Queen of the WDW Screne

It is that late?
Thank you.
I kind of feel like I booked trips with this discount earlier - but I must be mistaken.

Thank you again.
Back a few years ago it seemed like it was about mid October but lately they have been trending towards later and then bringing out lots of discounts for various travel dates.
Maybe the will trend back towards October though. Just keep an eye out.

Incomudro

Original Poster
Back a few years ago it seemed like it was about mid October but lately they have been trending towards later and then bringing out lots of discounts for various travel dates.
Maybe the will trend back towards October though. Just keep an eye out.
Thank you - yes, that's what I seem to remember.
Booking my early May stay pretty well before Christmas, and making payments for it well before Christmas.

Incomudro

Original Poster
Late September or Early October ...I always check Mousesavers and starting checking depending on what they have posted as past offers. I am hoping now for late March early April discount.

Top Bottom