When do you find out your room number?

cornandacobb

Your room has been assigned.

room237_1.jpg

dreamfinder

They won't tell you the number until they know the room is ready. If the previous guest left early, or the sink leaked, or housekeeping is running behind, etc rooms can be released early, or ltate. So until they are 100% sure that room is ready for you to occupy, they won't tell you. It's easier to move you around behind the scenes that to keep telling everyone their room changed when things happen.

J_Krafty24

On our last trip we received the text with the room number while on the magical express bus. The resort map they provided a link to could have been more helpful, it provided the building location but not the location of the room within the building. The Touring Plans website had that info though so we didnt have to circle the building looking for it.

TXDisney

We've had luck our last few trips where our room was ready before checkin. We took DME to the resort at like 11am and the rooms were ready and they've given us room number then. Otherwise it's later in the day.

ratherbeinwdw

If you put an early check-in time during online check-in , you'll increase the chance of getting a room earlier in the day. When we've put our actual arrival time, our room was not ready for some time. When we put an earlier time, our room has been ready. We got our text when we were 30 minutes from the resort our last trip.

YozhikRoth

In February, going to CBR, I got a text on the DME with my room number. In May, going to the Yacht Club, I never received the text even though I checked in online. At the front desk, the cast member had no idea why I never received the text.

Cowboy Steve

We're a long way out (130 days ) but I'm impatient lol
How soon do they assign you a room number?
I haven't heard of anyone getting their room numbers prior to their day of arrival. You can sometimes get an earlier check in... but you might have give up your room that is reserved. For instance, we usually request a room on the ground floor (mom has a bad knee and is 70). In 2016 we were 4 hours early to the resort... and they offered us immediate rooms, but they were on the 3rd floor.

Rodb

i think the best thing to do is to print the room lay-out of the resort that you are staying. I just did this for our may trip to POR and it was nice to know exactly where will be located when they actually give out the number to you.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom