When do you buy your MVMCP?

Rinky Tink

I know that the tickets are on sale already but I wondered how soon they would sell out. I am fairly certain we will be there for two of the dates, but I'd hate to get stuck with four tickets if we have to change our dates.:)

roysta123

I bought mine the day they went on sale. I wouldn't wait too long if you plan on going on a Friday. I am pretty sure that they sell out in advance, but I don't know how far in advance.

Upvote 0

Pippa

Originally posted by Beauty and the
Can i ask where you oreder them from if you live in England?

I got mine online at Disneyworld website in 2001 but in 2000 I waited until I got to WDW.....BIG mistake as quite a few nights had sold out.

Upvote 0

mickeysaver

You can buy the tickets now through 1 407 WDISNEY or buy going to their website. One thing that bothers me about people saying that the tickets didn't sell out until much later in the year is that the tickets went on sale so much earlier this year. I have to wonder if that might not change the availablity status of the MVMCP tickets.

I bought mine the first day they became available. This is only because I wanted to make sure we had something to do our first night at WDW. I am guessing that Pop Century's opening may cause a lot of guests to arrive on 12/14. I wanted to be sure to have my tickets for that night. Also, if it rains buckets, I want the chance to swap tickets out for a day later in the week. Mickey

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
I already purchased mine. Please don't forget that we have a WDWMagic Meet on the 4th and the 9th at the MVMCP. We also have a Fantasmic Dessert Party scheduled for the night of the 5th. If you plan on going to either, please let either WannabeBelle or myself know. The cost for the dessert party is $28 per person. Space is getting limited.

Pam

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom