When Disney makes you look crazy

Hobnail Boot

Not really embarrassing, but it made me look wierd to someone.

I've got a few Disney items scattered about the house (a couple of attraction posters, some small Mickey statues, etc. nothing too overpowering) but I have mostly sports related stuff for decoration. My buddies have never said anything about it because they know it's who I am. I had a girl come over once and she was a little unsettled by the Disney stuff in a 20-something guys house. She made a Michael Jackson-Neverland comment and it all went downhill from there. Needless to say she never came back over and we don't talk much anymore.

kfergdisney

I typically have random songs that play in my head during the day. One day at work, we were converting to a new software system and I was in charge of inputting all of the stuff we would need into the new software (took forever)...a song popped in my head but I couldn't remember all of it. All I could remember was, "Boom, boom, boom, ruff" and for some reason I decided to sing it out loud. My coworkers laughed but they made me sing it for them over and over and eventually we figured out what the song was..."He's A Tramp" from Lady and the Tramp.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom