When Disney makes you look crazy

Disney_Dad88

Original Poster
So Ive been putting together a playlist on my phone of Disney songs to listen to for our upcoming trip. I usually buy one song a week and have a pretty nice collection now. Anyways, I had my phone plugged up in the car this morning on my way to work and was listening to "I Just Cant Wait to be King" Everybody has done this but you know that moment when you get lost in a song and all of a sudden you are singing at the the top of your lungs. Well that's what I did at a stoplight today and the person next to me had a bad look on her face when I realized what I was doing and looked over at her. Anyways, I blame it on Disney lol. Who else has had a moment like this. I think its pretty funny but you look like a complete goof to other people lol. Funny thing is Im a guy with a scruffy beard, I work in a steel industry and just have that steel worker look about me, yet I was singing Disney lol. Bet that lady didn't know what to think.

baloofigment14

So Ive been putting together a playlist on my phone of Disney songs to listen to for our upcoming trip. I usually buy one song a week and have a pretty nice collection now. Anyways, I had my phone plugged up in the car this morning on my way to work and was listening to "I Just Cant Wait to be King" Everybody has done this but you know that moment when you get lost in a song and all of a sudden you are singing at the the top of your lungs. Well that's what I did at a stoplight today and the person next to me had a bad look on her face when I realized what I was doing and looked over at her. Anyways, I blame it on Disney lol. Who else has had a moment like this. I think its pretty funny but you look like a complete goof to other people lol. Funny thing is Im a guy with a scruffy beard, I work in a steel industry and just have that steel worker look about me, yet I was singing Disney lol. Bet that lady didn't know what to think.

They just don't know what they're missing out on. Who doesn't love some good ol Disney movie or park music? :)

LucyK

All song do but I Just Cant Wait to be King has that special effect on people, it makes you want to sing along so bad you don't even care who might be listening in. It's specially bad when you are belching everybody look left, everybody look right and you look to the car right next to you and people are cracking up because you're so into the song. I just wave and continue on singing. If they can't appreciate a good Disney song, they are not worthy my time!

Sans Souci

All song do but I Just Cant Wait to be King has that special effect on people, it makes you want to sing along so bad you don't even care who might be listening in. It's specially bad when you are belching everybody look left, everybody look right and you look to the car right next to you and people are cracking up because you're so into the song. I just wave and continue on singing. If they can't appreciate a good Disney song, they are not worthy my time!

That is impressive! ;)

englanddg

One Little Spark...

This...needs to be on youtube.

jw24

Well, I got some dirty looks when I'll Make A Man Out Of You was playing and I was singing along while walking through Downtown Disney. But I mean, I'm Asian-American and among my circle of Asian-Americans friends and classmates, a fair majority know the words to I'll Make A Man Out of You and I do live in a town with a high Asian-American population, btw. I guess no more singing in public for me...

experiment624

I would rather have a bearded steel worker singing at the top of his beautiful happy lungs than the thump thump boom boom of some car stereos that verb through my car at the light. I LOVE seeing people happily singing in their cars, why look at them crazy? it makes me smile. Besides I can't hear them singing most of the time anyways because i've got my own disney tunes on.

AllyInWonderland

Oh yes!

At school during lunch, I would hold up my phone speakers to my ear and listen to the Tapestry of Nations parade music (my favorite song). I would start lip synching to the music and look at my friends while doing it. They would always ask me "Uh Ally, what are you doing?" :p

Earlier today I was watching a YouTube video of a mix of nighttime parade music from different Disney Parks. When it got to the SpectroMagic music, I started freaking to myself because the part with the Spectromen started playing. I have been looking for that music for a LONG time. I found out that it came off of a SpectroMagic rehersal CD, so I decided to look it up on the Internet to see if it was for sale. I couldn't find it. I suddenly became really stressed, and I felt like I wanted to strangle something because I want that song so bad!!!!! :mad:

ToyStoryMiss

I'm always singing it when we're in the parks and at home. I don't give a monkey's uncle what people think about me when I sing. (even though I'm too shy to sing next to my parents. :confused: )I sing Disney songs almost every day, making sure I practice with my voice.
(Hey, gotta keep these vocal cords in shape for the trip in September. ;))

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom