Wheelchair and Stroller rentals

Beccone

Does anyone know the current prices to rent the wheelchairs and strollers? My husband and I are trying to figure out what to do about our 6 yr old. He's been unable to walk independently until just the past few months and while he does well, he is still is no way able to walk a park. Last year we used our front to back double stroller because we also have a 2 yr old that needs a stroller but I think our son is getting too big for it and he doesn't look very comfortable in it. My husband is leaning towards getting a wheelchair for him when he gets tired but I think they may be just as pricey as a double stroller so I said if we were going to spend the money why not get the stroller that way we aren't pushing both a wheelchair and a stroller (for our daughter). Thanks in advance!

JPVonDrake

Happy to help!

The current prices are as follows:

Single Stroller Rental per day - $15
Double Stroller Rental per day - $31
Wheelchair Rental per day - $10

Length of Stay - Single Stroller Rental per day - $13
Length of Stay - Double Stroller Rental per day - $27
Length of Stay - Wheelchair Rental per day - $8

For guests who require a stroller/wheelchair rental for multiple days, we offer a Length of Stay rental ticket where you make a discounted one-time payment transaction for as many days of rental that you will need. Upon visiting a Theme Park, simply show your receipt at the rental location and you will be directed through the queue with little or no wait. Length of Stay rental tickets may not be offered during peak periods or on days when Guest volume is high.

All strollers/wheelchair rentals are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Length of Stay rental tickets do not guarantee availability. Rental units may not be taken outside the Theme Park from which it is rented.

Guests planning to visit more than one Park on the same day should retain their stroller/wheelchair deposit ticket from the first Park they visit. This will enable them to obtain a replacement on the same day, if available, at the next Park with no additional charge. Note during periods of high attendance, rental units may not be available at the second Park.

Upvote 0

icoobaby2

Hello there.I thank you for giving me some valuable information about stroller and wheel chair rentals.But I always take Hauck shopper 7 stroller along with me wherever I go with my child.I would love to have rental stroller whenever I visit Disney land.

Upvote 0

beanbunny

Have you thought about bringing a wheelchair from home? We borrowed one for my dad a few years ago from the local "loan closet" from the volunteer ambulance. Many towns also loan them out from their senior centers. We told them it would be "flying" to Disney for a couple of weeks. They had no problem with that - we even brought it back with a couple of Disney stickers on them - they loved that!!! lol Have a great trip! :wave:

Upvote 0

Beccone

Original Poster
Thanks for the info! I think we may just end up borrowing a friends double jogger for the week. I hate to spend $189 on renting a double stroller down there, rather spend that on gifts for the kids :) The jogger stroller will be a little more comfortable for him to sit in when he gets tired. We've never tried a wheelchair for him so I don't even know if he would sit in one. Right now he's really getting a kick out of the fact that he is able to walk so he rarely sits unless I insist because when he is tired he constantly falls down.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom