Whats you're "one must do"?

dkaudio

Original Poster
In the world, whats you're one thing you/family must do? A ride/dinner/show? What is it?
I think ours is to have breakfast in the Castle once every trip.

coasterj

Since I live here I have a must do attraction in every park that I do every time I'm in that park
MK- Splash Mtn
Epcot- Test Track
DHS- RnR
AK-Everest

real mad hatter

Well for our last three visits,staying at PORS.We toss our dimes into the Sassagoula river,close our eyes,and make our wishes.( it's a long story that has a magic ending )The other thing we do is stand at the start of Main Street and just take in the castle and the sounds & smells that surround us.;)

cheezbat

It's funny...I have one must do at each park....but as I've gotten older that must do has changed.

Years ago it was:

MK: Space Mountain
Epcot: Test Track
DHS: Tower of Terror
DAK: Dinosaur

Now it's:

MK: Haunted Mansion
Epcot: Spaceship Earth
DHS: Tower of Terror
DAK: Expedition Everest

AndyS2992

So many :eek:

Can't leave without riding the mountains, Everest, Haunted Mansion, Pirates,TTA, It's a small world, Test Track both firework shows and Tower of Terror :)

The Mighty Tim

It is customary for us to ride POTC as the first ride of the entire trip.

Last time, my brother and I wanted to see how quickly we could set our "Plane-to-Pirates" time - i.e. the time between the moment the plane's wheels touch the ground, to boarding the boat in POTC. We clocked in at just under 2.5 hours (and that includes the hour we spent in the room freshening up). Flying from the UK, and having been awake for about 20 hours by the time I got to the park, that's pretty good going, IMO! :D

Magenta Panther

In the world, whats you're one thing you/family must do? A ride/dinner/show? What is it?
I think ours is to have breakfast in the Castle once every trip.

I have yet to secure a meal in the Castle. After five tries!!!!

Oh, well, someday.

The really "must-do" for me is to see Philharmagic. It sets the tone for the entire trip. It's the most magical, most Disney attraction in the park in my opinion.

dkaudio

Original Poster
I have yet to secure a meal in the Castle. After five tries!!!!

Oh, well, someday.

The really "must-do" for me is to see Philharmagic. It sets the tone for the entire trip. It's the most magical, most Disney attraction in the park in my opinion.
Keep trying, i think its worth it! Weve done it 4 times in 4 trips and it doesnt get old. A great atmosphere

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom