What's you're all time favorite thrill ride in WDW?

What's you're all time favorite thrill ride in WDW?

• Total voters

KaneMarko

Well, we went to WDW 6 years ago shortly after Expedition Everest opened and were totally blown away by the entire experience from the moment you go to Asia and see the towering over everything to the moment you exit the ride. Course the Yeti (back when he was fully operational) was amazing to say the least. But even that experience was just a little better than the experience of the Tower of Terror. So, for me, Yeti is what separate Expedition Everest from the Tower of Terror. So, for me, when the Yeti stopped working I had to put Tower of Terror on the top of my list. Don't get me wrong, Expedition Everest is an amazing ride still. But I just gotta put Tower of Terror on the top of my list.

bgraham34

Out of all the choices the one ride that I am always disappointed when it is under refurb is Splash Mountain. One thing that I really love about the ride is that its a long one.

C.FERNIE

I would of said tower of terror ive only been on it twice but i was soo terrified ill never go on it again so for me its more of a lets throw up ride than a thrill haha so i choose rock and roller coaster lol :)

crosswagon

Big Thunder Mountain RR, but only under these conditions: Back row, at night. Otherwise, Rock'n'Roller Coaster gets the vote.

Big Thunder Mountain has very special place in our hearts. On our first trip to Disney we were at the Magic Kingdom and our first time to ride Big Thunder Mountain was at the exact time of the fireworks. We were amazed as we zoomed around and the sky exploded! It truly was a "MAGICAL MOMENT". Since it was our first trip and complete novices about the whole fireworks show we didn't even realize this was an every night event. We thought it was done especially for "The Cross's" as a special welcome to Disney. ;);)

JIMINYCR

I love them all but TOT is my all time favorite. I was and continue to be a long time fan of the Twilight Zone series so the atmosphere of the entire place gets me excited. I always come away with another souvenir or photo to prove I survived another series of drops. :eek: Fast pass or not, this is one ride I can stand waiting in line for.

Omnimover

The theming at the ToT continues to be first rate, and as a longtime fan of the series I enjoy the many references to episodes of the show throughout the queue/ride. It's a Twilight Zone fan's delight to walk into that library and see the Fortune Telling machine staring down at you, not to mention the other props scattered about.

Mike K

It was a close call between Tower of Terror and Space Mountain for me but in the end I chose SM. The adrenaline rush and the build up to that ride is so exciting! That said, I'm a huge Twilight Zone fan and like other posters mentioned the queue area and theming of that attraction is amazing, simply one of the best Disney has to offer. The ride is another heart pounding build up to another adrenaline inducing ride. At the end, the pitch darkness of SM seals the deal for me.

ddbowdoin

same with Mike... close call between TT and SM, but SM wins for me because it has this classic, retro feel to it and who doesn't love the portal beem!

mickey2008.1

Space Mountain for me, it was the first coaster i ever rode. and i love the queue and the stupid cameras at the end. Its a great dark ride once again, and the music is awesome. My number two is TOT. The theming is awesome, and not not how many times you will drop makes it that much more exciting.

Contrast

I actually love all of these rides so this was a tough choice but my top 3 would have to be Space Mountain, Rock n' roller coaster and Tower or Terror. If I had to choose one it'd probably be Space Mountain, such a fun ride and the whole theming of the attraction makes it even better.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom