What's your opinion on Vero Beach Resort?

OliveMcFly

My boyfriend and I want to plan a weekend trip to Vero Beach and we'll be staying at Disney's Resort. It's only a 100 minute drive but I'd like to know if it's worth it. We want to get away and want a relaxing trip to the beach. Is it a quiet area and how are the standard studio rooms? Any pictures of the room or area would be great. Thanks for your opinions.

swimmom

We went to Vero Beach Resort for a long weekend November 2001. It was very relaxing and quiet. We had an oceanview room on the second floor and could hear the ocean with the balcony door open. The only negative I have regarding the resort would be the lack of a quick service breakfast that all WDW resorts offer. You could get burgers, sandwiches, etc. by the pool during the day, but the only breakfast option was a full service restaurant. We are not big breakfast eaters and I would have preferred a bagel or muffin rather than a full breakfast.

Upvote 0

dvcnut39

Great, except for the "no see ums". They are brutal at night! We've been there for 3nts, 5nts, and 5nts. Would love to go back, but you really can't go out at night.

Upvote 0

ToTBellHop

Great, except for the "no see ums". They are brutal at night! We've been there for 3nts, 5nts, and 5nts. Would love to go back, but you really can't go out at night.
sorry but this isn't clicking for me...what's a "no see um"? I've tried sounding it out and I got nothing.

Upvote 0

Race3qma

vero beach

We have been to Vero several times it is very quiet and laid back very nice beach. Try and make the camp fire at night the (no-see-ums) are not so bad buy the fire also try avon skin so soft it seems to keep them away. You will have a great time enjoy. The most relaxing of all Disney Resorts.:)

Upvote 0

OliveMcFly

Original Poster
We're not big breakfast eaters either but it's only a little over 100 minutes of a drive so we can bring along a cheap toaster and bagels. The campfire sounds amazing and I will stock up on Avon bug spray. Thanks everyone for your opinion.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom