Whats your favourite restaurant in WDW?

brich

I also have to say Boma... Plan on a few meals this time down...
Other notable mentions:
Chef Mickeys Breakfast
Sci Fi Cheeseburgers
Rockin' sandwiches at The Earl of Sandwich in Downtown Disney

RedBaron

For lunch I love Liberty Tree. For dinner I almost always eat at Epcot and love Mexico for the great atmosphere, and Norway for the great buffet (they only buffet that I actually enjoy). Morocco is also a favorite for the unique show and mint tea.

CAPTAIN HOOK

Oh the choices................

Favourite overall = Crystal Palace (Breakfast and Dinner)

Running in a close second = Hollywood & Vine and Rose & Crown

San Angel Inn is awesome! And on our last trip we had lunch at Cinderella's Royal Table :king: which was fantastic! Our server, David, was excellent and funny, the food was delicious and the Princesses were really sweet!

Frosty689

my 2 favorite restraunts in Disney World are The Japanese Restraunt ( not sure on the name), and El Rio(Mexico).. The suishi in Japan is to die for, as is the chicken/steak combo meal. And mexico like a couple of others said, just has incredible atmosphere and incredible food, you just cant go wrong.

CindiFan

I would have to say Boma. Very cool place where you can try things you might not normally find in the US.

Also enjoy the Princess lunch in Norway. Food wasn't to die for, but the characters were great.

Jekyll Baker

For a sit-down meal, definitely Jiko.

For counter-service, it's a toss-up (mostly depending on what park I'm in at the time): Cosmic Ray's, Tusker House, and Tangierine Cafe.

shybre

Well, it was Palio at the Swan, but it is gone :(

So now, I suppose it's a toss-up between Citricos at the Grand Floridian and Jiko at the Animal Kingdom Lodge (MUCH better than Boma).

The Palio is still open at the Swan check out their website u can reservations for it straight from the website

Horizons1

Trails End, nuff' said.

Great theme, great place, great selection of food, and the best pizza you are going to find anywheres... :slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom