What's your favourite Restaurant at MGM?

What's your favourite Restaurant at MGM?

• ABC Commissary

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • Anaheim Produce

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Back Lot Express

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50's Prime Time Cafe

Votes: 19 33.9%
  • Catalina Eddie's

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hollywood & Vine

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • Mama Melrose

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • Sci0Fi Dine-In Theater

Votes: 12 21.4%
  • Toy Story Pizza Planet

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • The Hollywood Brown Derby

Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Tune-In Lounge

Votes: 2 3.6%

• Total voters

bhg469

gotta go with prime time for dinner. they have that cream cheese spread with cranberry sauce on it. THANKS!!! now im hungry!

thats the worst part about threads like this, i cant post in one and not be starving after, and half of this food you cant get anywhere. althought they will never have chicken wings worth talking about so i cant complain.

wdwforus

Originally posted by rosie.ca
:slurp: brown derby...cobb salad... good...:slurp:

We loved the Brown Derby! We went at lunch, got our lil beeper thingy to wait for a table, turned around to go sit down to wait and the thing was going off. My wife and I both had the flank steak which was probably one of the, if not the best, piece of meat I have ever eaten in a resturaunt. And I am a huge red meat eater. My wife also had a mixed, frozen drink that she still talks about....it was like strawberry mudslide or something...and the kids had a good meal so it was great.

NakedMickey

I used to work in that area of merchandise in MGM. I had the misfortune of having to serve those tasty treat to guests at writer's stop...sommetimes when I would get off my shift I would go in and buy a cookie!

Sci-fi Diner is definately my favorite though! I love the atmosphere, and one of the movies that they show a preview for is one that they made fun of in Mystery Science Theater 3000. You gotta love that!

goofyman

we love 50's primetime!
The food there is wonderful and it is a whole lot of fun!!! In fact it is one of fav in all WDW. Never understodd how some son't enjoy the fun of this place. Oh well... As for ABC comm. i think it's great for a fast food and a quick bite:sohappy:

Nansafan

I picked Hollywood and Vine. Best character breakfast IMHO. Not as crowded as Chef Mickey's and the buffet satisfies our group which included last year a 15 yr old boy, 14 yr. old girl, 13-boy, 12-girl and 11 boy plus 4 adults. As for atmosphere, love Sci-Fi Dine-In. The kids love the shakes, I can get a beer, and it gets you out of the Florida sun for awhile. The movie trailers are a blast. We love the kitchen of the future.

prettyflower

50's Prime Time Cafe

I love that place. The last time my bf and I were there he did everything he could think of to have "mom" yell at him (elbows on the table, playing with his food). He was getting a little annoying but the cm was a great sport about it.:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom