What's your favorite WDW Resort merchandise location?

Skibum1970

1. BVG at the Contemporary: Great selection and fun items.
2. Mercantile at Wilderness Lodge: Best resort selections with the Lodge theme throughout. Plus, I love the ambiance.
3. Emporium at the Magic Kingdom: Good way to find a shirt/hat or just about anything else. Plus, it is air conditioned and you can smoothly walk through it to avoid the Main Street crush.

JohnD

It was recently posted that Panchitos, at Coronado Springs, was the largest store at any Resort. So, I was wondering what everyone's favorite gift shop might be?

I'd cast my vote for the old fashioned 'mercantile' gift shop at Dixie Landings, (Oops! I'm sorry), Port Orleans Riverside. :)

I consistently have good finds at the Boardwalk gift shop, usually unique watches. When I was last in the Wilderness Lodge gift shop, the Mickey-Goofy-Donald-Humphrey totem pole figurine was an impulse buy. I always like walking through the Polynesian gift shop for Hawaiian themed items. Since I drive in from the Florida Panhandle, I arrive/leave by Western Way so Panchitos is always my last stop before leaving the WDW bubble. (However, the second half of my trip will be at UOR in December, so it will be the first stop next trip.)

Last edited:

surfsupdon

BouTiki at poly has surf brand clothing that is cheaper than at home where I live at the beach so I like it a lot.

Surf brands used to be prominent at Typhoon and Adventureland but are sadly no longer.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom