What's your favorite thing you have bought at Disney World?

JIMINYCR

Great monorail set up pictures. I never thought of putting up shelving around the top of the room to display mine. Guess I'm making a trip to Home Depot to pick up material.
My favorite purchase was a golden wedding band that has mickey heads all around it. My original wedding band had gotten worn down and was getting too tight, and had also gotten bent. A few years ago when my wife and I were at the jewelry shop on Main street I saw the ring and immediately wanted it. We had the extra money to pay for it and did. I get comments from a lot of people about how unique it is. And then it starts our talking Disney.

charmmy

My Orange Bird tee- the yellow one that says "Squeeze Me". It's so cute, but now I need to figure out a way to get another one, my cat freaked out during a bath and clawed 4 holes in the neck :cry:

ETA: Happy ending- I called WDW mail order and they found one for me :sohappy:

MarkTwain

My brass lamp (genie-style) I bought at the Morocco pavilion at Epcot. It makes me happy to look over and see it on my bedside table... I'm not sure whether it mentally transports me to Morocco, or to Epcot, but it definitely makes me feel better...

alawrence

I have a WDW baseball from every trip. I think the most of them I guess. I also have a sweatshirt (Hoodie) from every trip, and I wear one all of the time at home and on the weekends. :wave:

rkelly42

With all the things I have bought at WDW during the many times I have gone, my favorite thing would be a stuffed animal pluto I bought for my daughter on her first trip and seeing how excited and happy she was. She was almost 2yrs old at the time.

Hot4Hudgens

Sure - I have a couple of pics.

monorail1_small.jpg

monorail3_small.jpg

monorail6_small.jpg

monorail7_small.jpg

I've always secretly wanted one of these running along an entire room in my house lol. As far as my favorite thing I've bought? Nothing comes to mind, believe it or not. For as many trips as I've made to WDW (going on #25 later this month) I don't think I've bought anything other than a couple of shirts, shot glasses, mugs and bobbleheads. Kind of a head scratcher now that the question is raised. :confused:

njdan

Ok this differs for each person in our family
My wife - Disney Glasses or the sweatshirt she got at Grand Califorian in Disneyland
Oldest son - Ryan(12) - EVERYTHING(lol)
Youngest Son - Sean(11) - hats from EPCOT, Morrocean Fez, Americian Tri Corner Hat
and English Bobby hat(so far!)
ME - everyones smiles when they get what they like

I_heart_Tigger

I love my Kidada Jones Bambi leather wrap bracelet and my Tarina Tarantino Queen Alice ring!

The ring is pictured here:

http://www.tarinatarantino.com/shop/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=8587&idcategory=24

I'm thinking of getting a Dooney & Bourke bag on my next trip.

It's not something I bought but one of my favourite souvenirs was a watch that I won when I worked there. I got so many good guest comment cards that I won a limited edition Animal Kingdom watch (#17 out of 300) and it was before Animal Kingdom opened so it was my first view of the Tree of Life Logo.

The best part was that it included a tour of Animal Kingdom with 100 other CM's and Joe Rohde.

I still remember him describing how things would look when the park opened, flailing his arms and yelling, "....and there will be gazelles LEAPING!!! LEAPING ACROSS THE SAVANNAH!!!!" :ROFLOL:

Though I have done the safari tour numerous times and have yet to see a leaping gazelle :lookaroun

aderringer

Christmas ornaments!! I created a separate tree last year that is all Disney - complete with a fiber optic Tinkerbell treetop! :xmas:

Merman

Me and my friend both got matching sleep pants with micky on them
we wear them every time we go to disney :sohappy:

PeoplemoverTTA

I like small things that are daily reminders, like something as minor as a postcard in my cubicle, or my antenna balls. During the holidays, I used my Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party mug from 2004. I had kept it wrapped up all these years, and I won't do that again. It was a nice dose of magic each morning to drink my coffee from that mug.

I also bought the coolest sunglasses in WDW in, I think 2003 or 2004. They were only $16, and unfortunately didn't last long. I wore them through probably 10 trips to WDW and DL, and was frequently asked where I bought them (that was back in my AP days, oh and the days I spent money I didn't have :ROFLOL: ...to be in my early 20s again, lol). I wish they would sell them again!

I'm wearing them in my Twitter profile pic, if anyone's curious.

minniemickeyfan

for me its all the Mickey Kitchen stuff in BLUE. The dishes, colander, canister set, dishes, casserole dishes with lids, toaster, towels, silverware, clock...yes, my kitchen speaks Mickey, love it!

JeffXXX

I love my pins and everything, but on my last trip I bought a full size Storm Trooper helmet that is a piggy bank from Star tours. way cool! :sohappy:

jemlover

DH and I shop till we drop on every WDW trip, but my favorite purchases would have to be a Winnie the Pooh onesie and a stuffed Eeyore I bought for our first grandchild. The day before DH and I and our DS and DDIL left for WDW our DS informed us that we were going to be grandparents! I couldn't wait to buy baby stuff.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom